BARR. NWOKIKE, LIVINUS IFEATU
The Founder GECI
Contact address: L.I. Nwokike & Co., Akachukwu Chambers, Opposite St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, 10 Orlu Road, Ekwulobia, Anambra State or P.O. Box 1006, Aguata, Anambra State.
Area of Competence: Analytical, Strategic, Managerial,
Motivational, forecasting, Advocating,
Mobilizing and Planning.
Date of Birth: 17th of September, 1967
Place of Birth: Umuomaku
Marital Status: Married
State Of Origin: Anambra
Local Govt. Area: Orumba South
SCHOOLS ATTENDED/ CERTIFICATES OBTAINED WITH DATES:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Ph.D in Law 2015-
- Abia State University, Uturu (LLM) 2007-2015
- Council of Legal Education (Nigerian Law School) - 2006-2007
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka(LLB ) 2003-2006
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2001-2003
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) 1999-2000
- Federal Polytechnic, Oko(HND)Upper Credit 1992-1994
- Anambra State Polytechnic, (OND) Oko Upper Credit 1988-1991
- St. Peter’s Secondary School, Achina (SSCE) 1982-1988
- Community School, Umuomaku (FSLC) 1972-1978
- Fellow, Nigerian Institute of Management, Chartered (FNIM35391)
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Management, Chartered (MNIM35391)
- Member, Institute of industrial Administration
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Sales management
- Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Aguata Branch
- Personnel Management in Organization(Contingency Approach)
- Business and Commercial Law (Hybrid Approach).
- Principles of Law in Nigeria (General Approach)
- Company Law in Nigeria
- Citizenship Education Part 1
- Citizenship Education Part 2.
- Industrial / Labour law (Theory and practice)
- Elements of public administration
- Peoples Communication Skills
- Civil and Criminal litigation
- Comprehensive Civic Education for SS1
- Comprehensive Civic Education for SS2
- Comprehensive Civic Education for SS3
- Climate Change Adaptation: A determining force towards Nigerian economic, Environmental and Social Development, journal of Business and General Education (BUSGEN) vol.3, No.1, 2009.
- Attitude: A Successful Function in Youth’s Social and Economic Development. In The Explorer (An annual publication of Holy Child Secondary School Isuofia), Vol. 2. Second edited August 2018.
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics and Attitudes in Modern Entrepreneurial Development,
Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
- Nigerian Legal Profession as an instrument for Social Engineering in Frontline Bar Journal, Nigerian Bar Association, Aguata Branch, Anambra State 2018 (unpublished)
- Facilitator, National Open University, Awka Study Centre , Anambra State
- Part-time Lecturer in School of Business Administration, Federal Polytechnic Oko.
- Former South- East Representative and National Executive Member, Association of local Government of Nigeria(ALGON)
- Former Supervisory Councilor for Education, Youths, Sports, Culture, Community and social Development.
- Former Honourable Councilor for Umuomaku, Orumba South Local Government, Anambra State.
- Former Chairman of Young Lawyers, Nigerian Bar Assoication, Aguata Bar
- Former Publicity Secretary, Nigerian Bar Assoication, Aguata Branch
- Former Clerk of Law Students Association(LAWSA), UNIZIK
- Secretary-General, Umuomaku Progressive Union (Town Union Government)
- Legal Adviser Umuokpurukpu Village in Umuomaku
- Vice President, Umuomaku Progressive Union (Town Union Government)
- Assistant Legal Advicer, Umuomaku Progressive Union (Town Union Government)
- Legal Adviser Aguata Local Government Council
- Justice of Peace, Anambra State (J.P)
Positions Held in NBA
- Chairman, Young Lawyers Forum, Aguata Bar.
- Publicity Secretary, Aguata Bar.
- Member, Bar Center Building Committee.
- Member, Law Week Committee.
- Member NBA frontline journal Committee.
- Member Election Monitoring Committee.
- Member Human Rights Committee.
- Chairman, Impersonation Committee.
- Chairmanship Aspirant to NBA Aguata 2018 Election
Practical Works Experience:
Employers Year Designation
Insurance Co. Limited 1996-1999 Employee
Okitipupa, Ondo State 1991-1992 NYSC
- Anambra State Local 2009- Resource Person
- Global Environmental Conscious 2016- CEO
Initiative (A Non Governmental
Organization on Envirnomentfor the
promotion of Environmental Issues
- Legislative Excellence Award by Nigerian Institute of Industrial Administration, “For a distinguished Public Career, Leadership Excellence and Dynamism on Cooperate Government” 16/11/2000
- Merit Award by Orumba South Student’s Association (University of Nigeria Chapter) “For Positive Contribution towards upliftment of Education in Orumba South Local Government Area 2012/1999”
- Merit and Honorary Award by Nigerian Institute of Sales Management, for Dedication and performance.
- Excellence Award by National Association of Marketing students Nnamdi Azikiwe University “For Legislative and Administration Competence”
- Certificate by World Bible Correspondence Studies, Texas, USA.
- Federal Government Scholarship Award for Post Graduates Studies in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions between” 2001-2002.
Cote d’ Ivore
Reading, Researching and Writing
Honourable Member Representing OrumbaNorth/South Federal Constituency, Federal House of Representatives, Abuja
Professor of Laws,
Abia State University, Uturu.
Professor of Laws,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.